Theron`s Sales Representative 2017
Sector Name/ Category – FMCG
Category Name: Field sales and marketing representative
Job City: Pretoria
Job Description: Serve customers by adding value through business management involvement and development of marketing strategies to drive product sales.
PLEASE NOTE THIS POSITION IS NOT THAT OF AN ORDER TAKER
In other words: The main focus of Theron`s sales representative shall be on adding value to the businesses of our customers.
This will be accomplished by in depth engagement with owners regarding product range, price structures, marketing drives and after sales service.
- Main focus of field sales representative will be the servicing of existing customers on a daily schedule, preset by the Company.
- Using your own sales and marketing skills to generate new business.
- Drive and maximize sales through up-selling of new and existing product lines to new and existing customers.
- Generate profitable new business through prospecting and enquiry handling within the local market in order to exceed set targets.
- Effectively manage leads and continuously update clients throughout the sales process to close the deal.
- Keep management informed of progress on sales by submitting daily activity and results reports.
- Focus on meeting Customer needs by ensuring that the centre team is delivering exceptional customer service and customer’s orders and needs are handled effectively and efficiently.
- Provide direction and communicate with production, dispatch and the administration team to ensure 100% order fill.
- Resolve customer complaints by investigating problems; developing solutions; preparing reports; and making recommendations to management.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Monitor competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, merchandising techniques, etc.
Recommends product development and introduce better ways of service. Actively implement innovative marketing strategies to stay competitive.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies. Provide historical records by maintaining records on area and customer sales.
- Keeps abreast of the local market by attending networking events and building strong channels of relationships with peers in the market place.
Senior Certificate + Tertiary qualification in marketing, sales, business management or communication + at least 3 years field marketing experience NOT NEGOTIABLE.
Trained in: Customer Service, Meeting Sales Goals, Closing Skills, Territory Management, Prospecting Skills, Negotiation, Self-Confidence, Product Knowledge, Presentation Skills, Client Relationships, Motivation for Sales. Dynamic, self driven, and punctual. Competent in all relevant Computer programs. Strong administrative skills. High performance and ability to work under pressure.
NON SMOKERS AND NO TATTOO`S
Salary from: 15 000
Salary to: 25 000
Salary Frequency: FIXED Monthly COST TO COMPANY / INCLUSIVE of vehicle + petrol + cell phone allowance
Appointment Type: Permanent subject to a probation period of six months
Recruiter Email: ONLY e-mail applications to email@example.com will be taken into account.
PLEASE FAMILIARIZE YOURSELF WITH OUR RECRUITMENT POLICY BEFORE YOU APPLY FOR THIS POSITION
As from the 1st of April 2017 credit, criminal and security checks are compulsory and will under no circumstance be wavered.
Please note our screening procedures and requirements for applications:
Please attach the following documentation with your application and take note of the recruitment screening process
- Identity document
- Work permit if not a South African Citizen
Take note that your last three salary advises will be compulsory before any remuneration will be discussed.
The screening process is set out in the Job description but for clarification it has 4 phases
- Telephone interview and completing requested documentation
- First interview: One on one interview and introduction evaluation to grade skills and expertise (Allow 2 hours for this phase)
- Second interview.
- Bad debt and Criminal record check as well as a polygraph test (For your own account R865-00 is payable to reflect on Theron`s Bank record 48 hours before commencement of the test.
This test will only be done if you are deemed a worthy candidate for the position and 50% will be reimbursed when clearance is given.)